How to return, refund and restock items in a bundle?
Easily refund and restock bundle items in customer orders
If you would like to refund specific or all items in a bundle, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the order with the bundle
2. Click on Refund in the top right corner:
3. Add the quantity of each item in a bundle to refund. If no price is associated with the bundle item price, add the exact amount of the bundle item value to refund the customer. If all bundle items are being refunded, you want to use the total bundle price in this field. If you have any restocking fees associated with refunds, make sure to deduct that amount from the refund amount for your customer.
4. If you want the bundle items to be restocked so the inventory quantity is synced, make sure to click on "Restock items" at the end of the order refund form. This will restock the quantities of the bundle items and the bundle stock will be updated accordingly.
How to create a return for an Order
Manage items when customers requested a return.
Customers can create a return to an Order if the Order has at least one fulfilled line item that has not been refunded otherwise they should proceed to refund and restock.
FYI - Customers can also return a single item from the bundle kit. You may follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Order with the bundle.
2. Click on Return items in the top right corner:
3. Choose the line item if you want to return a single item from the bundle kit. Then choose the reason for the return.
3. Don't forget to add a tracking number and Click 'Create Return'.
If you have any questions regarding bundle returns, refunds, and restocking in orders, reach out to our team over chat or email.